Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (136) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (85) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (158) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (65) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (31) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (342) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (49) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (228) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (85) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (343) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (9) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (133) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (485) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (18) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (104) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (173) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (40) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (35) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (177) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (32) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (9) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (99) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (73) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (359) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (41) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (59) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (78) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (391) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (237) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (173) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (247) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (170) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (108) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (10) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
The third progress report by the Sport Matters Implementation Group for the period October 2011 to September 2012.
The South East Coast masterplan will provide guidance on the future strategic development of the South East Coast as well as specific guidance on the location and form of development in the Town Centres of Newcastle, Kilkeel and Warrenpoint over the next 20 years.
Information from the twenty eighth meeting of the interdepartmental charter implementation group held on Thursday 5 July 2012.
The Clarification of Faith Based Memo details the definition of Faith Based organisations for the purpose of Neighbourhood Renewal.
A short guide to the layout and history of Grey Point Fort
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DSD Consultation - Housing Strategy for NI 2012-2017.
HB memos contain further guidance on the interpretation of legislation to Housing Benefit and should be read in conjunction with the Housing Benefit Decision Makers Guide.
The Neighbourhood Renewal Partnership Code of Practice and Guiding Principles document sets out the key principles which will underpin the roles and responsibilities of those involved through the partnerships in the delivery of Neighbourhood Renewal, to ensure the effective us
As detailed within the Code of Practice each Partnership may establish a number of Sub Groups which should be developed around the four strategic objectives of the Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy.
The Material Consideration Memo provides additional information on how compliance with the code of practice is to be a material consideration in the Department’s appraisal of project applications.
The Membership of Partnerships and Effective Linkages Memo provides additional information on appointments to partnerships by open, transparent and inclusive means and demonstrating effective linkages through other means where representation of a sector has not been possible.
This manual offers guidance on the administration of local housing allowance in Housing Benefit. It provides information and guidance about all aspects of the local housing allowance scheme and the legal requirements that the Executive must adhere to.
This study examines how the creative industries in Northern Ireland has grown in recent years and compares this to other sectors locally, as well as the creative industries in other regions in Great Britain.
The objectives for this study were to examine the amount that individuals would be willing to pay and the actual value of the library service to the people of Northern Ireland.
The Enniskillen town centre masterplan provides guidance on the location and form of development in the town centre over the next 20 years.
Information relating to DCAL's review of National Museums NI 2014 in the first of a two stage report.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DSD Consultation - Urban Regeneration and Community Development Framework.
Seminar on the DCAL draft strategy for protecting and enhancing the development of the Irish language: Report of the seminar
A bilingual (English | Irish) report on a seminar that took place on 25 October 2012 as part of the public consultation on a draft strategy for the Irish language. The consultation was held from 11 July to 27 November 2012.
The aim of the project was to examine the distribution of government funded arts venues, activities and festivals throughout Northern Ireland, mapped against deprivation, neighbourhood renewal and urban/rural areas.
The primary aim of this review was to undertake a thorough data audit of the learning programmes being delivered in Libraries NI.