Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (136) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (84) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (158) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (64) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (31) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (342) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (48) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (224) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (84) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (341) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (9) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (133) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (483) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (17) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (104) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (171) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (40) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (34) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (177) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (32) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (9) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (98) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (73) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (356) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (40) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (60) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (68) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (391) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (237) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (173) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (247) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (170) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (108) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (10) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
Information from the twenty fifth meeting of the Interdepartmental Charter Implementation Group.
Summary evaluation report based on evaluations submitted by Councils regarding Community Festivals Fund outcomes.
Documents and presentations from the Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment Symposium 2010 - Planning for Places.
Application to recover surface artefacts from a site designated under the Protection of Wrecks Act 1973
Application form to recover surface artefacts from a site designated under the Protection of Wrecks Act 1973 in Northern Ireland.
Application form to excavate a site designated under the Protection of Wrecks Act 1973 in Northern Ireland.
The Strabane town centre masterplan will provide the basis, and justification, for decision making on the promotion, implementation and timing of urban regeneration initiatives in the town centre for the period up to 2020.
The vision for the Lisburn city centre masterplan is designed to ensure that Lisburn plays a more significant role within the region and develops the range of facilities and attractions that are expected of a regionally significant city.
These publications include statistics on public attitudes to Ulster-Scots: findings from the Omnibus Survey.
This Statistical bulletin presents key information on vacancies which have been notified to JobCentres / Jobs & Benefits offices (J&Bo) of the Department for Employment and Learning.
Summary evaluation report based on evaluations submitted by Councils regarding Community Festivals Fund outcomes
DOE Consultation - Criteria for Listing - Proposed Revisions to Annex C of Planning Policy Statement 6 - MAG Response
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DOE Consultation - Criteria for Listing - Proposed Revisions to Annex C of Planning Policy Statement 6.
This document represents a shared vision for the future of Downpatrick. It will serve to guide development and investment decisions by the public, private and voluntary sectors in a manner that maximises the regeneration benefits for the Town.
The key purpose of this study is to provide a broad understanding of the issues faced by people with disabilities in Belfast and to explore how the initiatives introduced in other cities and the application of best practice can be used for the benefit of all users in the city
This masterplan is a conceptual plan for the future of Carrickfergus town centre.
On 28 June 2010 the Departmnet of Culture, Arts and Leisure (DCAL) published for consultation a draft museums policy for Northern Ireland. Notices were placed in a number of local newspapers encouraging people to respond. This is a summary of those responses.
The aim of this strategy is to guide the delivery of an appropriately scaled, high quality retail-led scheme to raise the profile of Antrim and substantially improve the town’s retail offer.
The purpose of the Newtownards town centre masterplan is to provide strategic guidance for the regeneration of Newtownards town centre, to protect its existing physical, social and economic capital and to enhance the quality of the offer presented by the town centre as a place
HB memos contain further guidance on the interpretation of legislation to Housing Benefit and should be read in conjunction with the Housing Benefit Decision Makers Guide.
The Larne town centre masterplan has two key functions; firstly, to provide the information and guidance necessary for the regeneration of the town centre; and secondly, to provide the mechanism necessary for the regeneration of the town centre to be implemented.
Agenda and minutes for the first meeting of the Sport Matters Monitoring Group held on 13 May 2010.