Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (136) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (84) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (158) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (64) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (31) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (342) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (48) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (224) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (84) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (341) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (9) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (133) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (483) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (17) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (104) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (171) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (40) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (34) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (177) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (32) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (9) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (98) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (73) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (356) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (40) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (60) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (68) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (391) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (237) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (173) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (247) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (170) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (108) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (10) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
A Paper presented to the SDC giving an overview of the research and analysis undertaken by the social housing reform programme to explore the potential reform of social housing structures
Information relating to DCAL's review of National Museums NI 2014 in stage two of a two stage report.
A series of meetings were held with key stakeholders to ask for views on the recommendations from the PwC Fundamental Review of the NIHE report. This is known as the ‘mature conversation’.
Information leaflet about recognising the symptoms of concussion and how to deal with it.
Publications include results of Social Security Agency (SSA) questions which have featured in the Northern Ireland Omnibus household survey since September 2012.
DOE Consultation: Revised Draft Planning Policy Statement 15 - Planning and Flood Risk - MAG Response
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DOE Consultation: Revised Draft Planning Policy Statement 15 - Planning and Flood Risk.
HB memos contain further guidance on the interpretation of legislation to Housing Benefit and should be read in conjunction with the Housing Benefit Decision Makers Guide.
This masterplan sets out the steps that need to be undertaken to ensure the future prosperity of Ballymoney town centre. The masterplan includes six key physical components which when implemented will help Ballymoney achieve its aspirations.
This report details the Agency's performance against service improvements and targets.These accounts are presented to comply with a direction issued by the Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP) in accordance with section 11(3) of the Government Resources and Accounts A
The Agency presents its Social Fund Account which is prepared in accordance with section 146(4) of the Social Security Administration (NI) Act 1992 and the Department of Finance and Personnel's accounts direction.
The fourth progress report by Sport Matters Implementation Group for the period October 2012 to September 2013.
Statistics on volunteering in sport by adults: findings from the 2012/13 Continuous Household Survey.
The aim of the research was to obtain a deeper understanding of the relationship between poverty and attendance at libraries.
The aim of the research was to obtain a deeper understanding of the relationship between poverty and attendance at museums.
Independent reports to inform the fundamental review of social housing allocations policy in Northern Ireland.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the NI Assembly Committee on the Environment - Local Government Reorganisation Bill.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the Belfast City Council Consultation - Belfast City Masterplan Review.
This is the twenty fifth annual report on the operation of the Social Fund, and it is laid before the Northern Ireland Assembly in accordance with section 146(5) and (6) of the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act 1992.
The core purpose of the Office of the Social Fund Commissioner (OSFC) is to deliver independent reviews of discretionary Social Fund decisions made in the Agency.
Agenda and minutes for the seventh meeting of the Sport Matters Monitoring Group held on 5 June 2013.