Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (138) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (85) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (157) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (65) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (30) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (324) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (49) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (158) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (84) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (346) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (8) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (131) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (456) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (16) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (105) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (151) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (38) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (28) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (179) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (31) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (10) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (97) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (69) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (362) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (36) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (58) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (113) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (390) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (236) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (125) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (208) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (150) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (97) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (9) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
The Department for Communities aims to develop a refreshed independent advice and debt policy and delivery framework.
Childcare costs have increased significantly in recent years and can form a real barrier to work for parents.
This report contains a detailed balance sheet and statement of income and expenditure for the Northern Ireland Central Investment Fund for Charities 2022.
Benefits Statistics Summary Publication (National Statistics) - February 2023
The Benefits Statistics Summary is released quarterly in the last week of February, May, August and November.
Universal Credit Statistics - February 2023
Universal Credit is a new payment to help support households that are out of work or are on a low income. Universal Credit was introduced in Northern Ireland on a phased geographical basis from 27 September 2017.
The Social Fund Maternity and Funeral Expenses (General) and Social Security (Claims and Payments) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2023 - screening
Sure Start Maternity Grants (SSMG) help with costs of a new baby, usually payable only when there are no other children aged under 16 in the household.
Personal Independence Payment Statistics - February 2023
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a new benefit replacing Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for people aged between 16 to 64 years. PIP and DLA cannot be claimed at the same time. PSU have compiled statistics on the following within PIP:
Benefit Cap Statistics - February 2023
The Benefit Cap is a limit on the total amount of benefit that working-age people can receive. From 31 May 2016, the amount a household could receive in benefit income was limited to £26,000 per annum.
Vacancies: Statistical Bulletin 2022/23 Financial Year
This Statistical Bulletin, which is published once a year (along with three Statistical Factsheets), presents key information on employment vacancies which have been notified to the Department for Communities (DfC).
The Social Fund Winter Fuel Payment (Temporary Increase) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2023 - screening
These Regulations will temporarily increase the Winter Fuel Payment lump sum by £300 for winter 2023/24.
Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) are an important part of the private rented sector and can provide affordable housing for some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in society, or those on low incomes, students and migrant workers.
Northern Ireland Housing Bulletin January - March 2023
The Northern Ireland Housing Bulletin is a quarterly bulletin containing information on new housing starts and completions, homelessness, the NI House Price Index and new house sales and prices.
Appointment of Commissioner with accountancy qualifications and related experience to the board of the Charity Commission for NI
The Department for Communities invites applications for the appointment of a Commissioner with Accountancy qualifications and related experience to the Board of the Charity Commission for NI.
These financial statements relate to the Charitable Donations & Bequests Accounts detailing receipts and payments for the financial year 2021.
The Social Security, Universal Credit And State Pension (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2023 - screening
Regulation 2 would amend regulation 29(5) of the Universal Credit Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2016 to correct an oversight in the re-drafting of the earlier amendment which left an unintended consequence, whereby a claimant who has been determined to have Limited Capability
The Social Security (Habitual Residence and Past Presence) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2023 - screening
Urgent legislation is required to ensure that certain cohorts of people coming here from Sudan as a result of the rapid escalation of violence in Khartoum and across Sudan are exempt from the habitual residence test (HRT) and the past presence test (PPT) to facilitate entitlem
The fact sheet provides a quarterly overview of the performance and composition of the Fund for the three months ending 31 March 2023.
The Private Tenancies Act (Northern Ireland) 2022 - Sections 1-6 for Tenants and Landlords - translated flyers
On 1 April 2023 Sections 1-6 of the Private Tenancies Act (Northern Ireland) came into operation.
The introduction of this new legislation provides greater protections for those living in the Private Rented Sector.
The Department for Communities invites expressions of interest from organisations with the appropriate skills to operate a Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
This whole life carbon guidance provides a background in helping to understand what carbon means. Existing buildings may be an important source of embodied carbon.