Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (136) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (85) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (158) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (65) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (31) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (342) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (49) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (228) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (85) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (343) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (9) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (133) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (485) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (18) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (104) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (173) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (40) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (35) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (177) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (32) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (9) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (99) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (73) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (359) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (41) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (59) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (78) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (391) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (237) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (173) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (247) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (170) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (108) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (10) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment Belfast City Council Consultation - Draft Cultural Framework for Belfast 2012-2015.
This Statistical bulletin presents key information on vacancies which have been notified to JobCentres / Jobs & Benefits offices (JBO) of the Department for Employment and Learning
This circular advises district councils that DCAL introduced a new statutory rule, The Safety of Sports Grounds (Fees and Appeals) (Amendment) Regulations (NI) 2012.
Statistics on attendance at museums by young people in Northern Ireland: findings from the 2010 Young Persons' Behaviour and Attitudes Survey.
Information from the minutes of the twenty seventh meeting of the interdepartmental charter implementation group held on Thursday 13 October 2011.
Report by RSM McClure Watters on the study of the economic value of NI's historic environment.
This document outlines the Department’s policy, in partnership with the Department for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs, for providing 'Thematic Regional Support for Women in Disadvantaged Areas and Rural Areas', establishing the need for the provision
Corporate plan for 2011 to 2015 which sets out DCAL's mission, vision, values and it's strategic aims and objectives. The Balanced Scorecard list the specific actions and targets to be achieved by 31 March 2015.
The second progress report by the Sport Matters Implementation Group for the period October 2010 to September 2011.
A rapid evidence assessment (REA) was carried out to assess the impact of arts learning programmes on marginalised groups and families.
The Cookstown town centre masterplan is non-statutory and will provide the basis and justification for the Department’s decision making on the promotion, implementation and timing of urban regeneration initiatives in the town centre over the next 15 years.
The Craigavon masterplan is conceptual masterplan for central Craigavon in the context of the wider Craigavon Integrated Development Framework (CIDF).
The masterplan has been commissioned by the Department in collaboration with Coleraine Borough Council, and sets out a 15 year shared vision for Coleraine town centre.
This publication includes statistics on the use of Irish in Northern Ireland: findings from the Omnibus Survey .
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to Belfast City Council Consultation - Draft Investment Programme.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DOE Consultation - Demolition and Development.
HB memos contain further guidance on the interpretation of legislation to Housing Benefit and should be read in conjunction with the Housing Benefit Decision Makers Guide.
Agenda and minutes for the fifth meeting of the Sport Matters Monitoring Group held on 18 April 2012.
The Department for Employment and Learning commissioned consultants FGS McClure Watters (now known as RSM McClure Watters) to undertake a survey of customers who had participated in the Steps to Work programme.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment Progress Report - Well Into the Second Term
Progress report on the work of the Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment.