Pension Credit is an income-related benefit which you can be eligible for even if you have a pension, savings or own your own home. Pension Credit can also provide access to a wide range of other benefits. Further information on Pension Credit can be found on NI Direct.
The Pension Credit: Estimates of Benefit Take-up report is intended to provide an estimate of the take-up of Pension Credit within the entitled population. The report has been produced using data for 2017/2018, and provides estimates of Pension Credit take-up for various demographic groups.
- Benefit Cap statistics
- Benefits and pensions - how to apply
- Benefits statistics summary
- General benefits information
- Pension Credit toolkit
- Pension information
- Pension Schemes Bill 2020
- Personal Independence Payment statistics
- Social security policy and guidance
- Social Security Standards Committee minutes
- State Pension Reforms
- Universal Credit statistics