- The number of claimants and households on Universal Credit
- Family type of households on Universal Credit
- Average payments households receive
- Statistics on housing support
- Where Universal Credit claimants are located
- The work conditionality regime that claimants belong to
COVID-19 Management Information
The Northern Ireland Universal Credit Quarterly Report is the official source for Universal Credit statistics in Northern Ireland. These statistics are classified as experimental statistics and in order to ensure that they meet the highest standards of quality, trustworthiness and public value they are published at a 3 month lag from the time period to which they refer.
However, as there has been significant interest in Universal Credit applications since the onset of COVID-19, the Department has released Management Information related to Universal Credit Claims, Payments and Advances. Detailed information was first released on 6 May with a further update on 5 June. A summary dashboard was also released on 5 June.
These do not replace the official statistics for the period.
Latest Universal Credit Publication
Previous Universal Credit Publications
- Universal Credit Statistics - August 2020
- Universal Credit Statistics - May 2020
- Universal Credit Statistics - February 2020
- Universal Credit Statistics - November 2019
- Universal Credit Statistics - August 2019
- Universal Credit Statistics - May 2019
- Universal Credit Statistics - March 2019
Professional Services Unit (PSU) would appreciate your feedback on the Universal Credit Statistics publication. The request for user feedback and survey can be found below;