- Number of capped households
- Where capped households are located (by both local government district and assembly area)
- Family structure of capped households (number of lone parents etc)
- Benefits claimed by capped households.
- Financial impact of being capped
- Moving off the Benefit Cap – examining households who are no longer capped.
Latest Benefit Cap Publication
Previous Benefit Cap Publications
- Benefit Cap Statistics - July 2018
- Benefit Cap Statistics - April 2018
- Benefit Cap Statistics - January 2018
- Benefit Cap Statistics - October 2017
- Benefit Cap Statistics - June 2017
Analytical Services Unit (ASU) would appreciate your feedback on the Benefit Cap Statistics publication. The request for user feedback and survey can be found below: