Social law

Information on the development of policy and promotion of legislation on liquor licensing, gambling, clubs registration, pavement cafés, opening hours for shops, street trading, and the control of unauthorised encampments.


Related to Social law

Access to information

How to request information from the Department for Communities including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme. You may also request your own personal information, via a Right of Access Request.

Back to top