The Buildings Database contains records of buildings which have been judged to be of enough architectural or historic interest to merit a survey by us.
Most of the information contained in the Buildings Database relates to listed buildings. Information about buildings that do not quite meet this standard, or have been demolished and/or removed from the list is also included. Our GIS layers can be obtained through the open data NI portal and also from our website.
- Industrial Archaeology
- Architectural Drawings Collections
- Carrickfergus Castle - works to the Great Tower roof
- Defence Heritage
- Heritage in Government Care
- Historic Buildings of Local Interest
- Historic monuments
- Historic Parks, Gardens and Demesnes
- Listed buildings
- Marine historic environment
- Photographic Collection
- State Care Monuments
- The Derry Walls