The Buildings Database contains records of buildings which have been judged to be of enough architectural or historic interest to merit a survey by us.
Most of the information contained in the Buildings Database relates to listed buildings. Information about buildings that do not quite meet this standard, or have been demolished and/or removed from the list is also included. Our GIS layers can be obtained through the open data NI portal and also from our website.
- Heritage at Risk
- Historic Buildings Council
- Historic Buildings of Local Interest
- Historic Buildings Surveys
- Historic Environment Advice and Guidance in the Planning Process
- Listed Buildings
- Listed Buildings and Fire
- Nominating a Building for Listing in Northern Ireland
- Repair and Maintenance
- Repair and Maintenance Guidance
- Work to Churches