Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (138) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (85) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (157) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (65) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (30) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (322) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (49) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (157) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (84) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (353) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (8) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (131) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (458) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (16) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (105) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (150) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (38) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (28) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (179) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (31) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (10) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (97) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (69) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (369) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (36) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (57) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (110) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (390) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (236) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (125) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (209) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (154) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (99) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (9) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
Statistics on volunteering in sport by adults: findings from the 2012/13 Continuous Household Survey.
The aim of the research was to obtain a deeper understanding of the relationship between poverty and attendance at libraries.
The aim of the research was to obtain a deeper understanding of the relationship between poverty and attendance at museums.
Independent reports to inform the fundamental review of social housing allocations policy in Northern Ireland.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the NI Assembly Committee on the Environment - Local Government Reorganisation Bill.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the Belfast City Council Consultation - Belfast City Masterplan Review.
This is the twenty fifth annual report on the operation of the Social Fund, and it is laid before the Northern Ireland Assembly in accordance with section 146(5) and (6) of the Social Security Administration (Northern Ireland) Act 1992.
The core purpose of the Office of the Social Fund Commissioner (OSFC) is to deliver independent reviews of discretionary Social Fund decisions made in the Agency.
Agenda and minutes for the seventh meeting of the Sport Matters Monitoring Group held on 5 June 2013.
Information from the minutes of the 29th meeting of the interdepartmental charter implementation group held on Thursday 31 January 2013.
This report contains findings from quantitative research aimed at providing information on the views and attitudes to work; budgeting and internet use of claimants who would be impacted by the transition to Universal Credit.
The purpose of the Belfast city centre public realm masterplan is to define a vision for the city centre’s public realm which, through its realisation, will lift the quality and profile of the city as an international destination.
Statistics on attendance at museums and science centres by adults in Northern Ireland: findings from the 2012/13 Continuous Household Survey.
The aim of the research was to obtain a deeper understanding of the relationship between poverty and the arts.
A biodiversity study which surveys and maps the habitat along the banks of the River Lagan from Stranmillis Weir to Lagan Weir and identifies goals and deliverables to bring about improvements.
This presentation provdes secondary analysis of the 'Work and Welfare system: a survey of benefits and tax credits recipients in Northern Ireland'; focusing on Lone Parents who are potential Universal Credit claimants.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DSD consultation - Community Asset Transfer.
The aim of the research was to obtain a deeper understanding of the relationship between poverty and sport.
This Statistical Bulletin presents key information on vacancies which have been notified to JobCentres / Jobs & Benefits offices (JBO) of the Department for Employment and Learning.
Following public consultation on a draft regeneration masterplan in 2012, this document sets out the Department’s final vision for Queen’s Quay.