Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (138) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (85) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (157) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (65) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (30) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (324) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (49) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (158) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (84) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (346) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (8) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (131) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (456) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (16) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (105) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (151) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (38) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (28) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (179) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (31) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (10) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (97) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (69) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (362) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (36) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (58) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (113) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (390) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (236) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (125) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (208) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (150) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (97) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (9) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
This Policy Framework sets out the Department's policy objectives for urban regeneration and community development in Northern Ireland for at least the next decade.
Information relating to the measuring of the targets set in the public library standards 2014-19, measured from a variety of sources.
A short tourist information leaflet for Derry city walls
Agenda and minutes for the sixth meeting of the Sport Matters Monitoring Group to be held on 21 November 2012.
Statistics on attendance at museums and science centres by adults in Northern Ireland: findings from the 2011/12 Continuous Household Survey.
Statistics on attendance at live sports events: findings from the 2011/12 Continuous Household Survey.
The aim of the project was to examine the distribution of museums and science centres throughout Northern Ireland, mapped against deprivation, neighbourhood renewal, urban/rural areas and school provision.
This Guide on the principal provisions of the Order has been prepared by Social Policy Unit of the Department for Communities for the information and advice of club organisations.
Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment response to the DRD Consultation - Future Railway Investment.
Draft strategy for protecting and enhancing the development of the Irish language: consultation responses
A document that records all the comments submitted and a bilingual (English | Irish) report on the findings from the public consultation on a draft strategy for the Irish language. The consultation was held from 11 July to 27 November 2012.
A report on the findings from the public consultation on a draft strategy for Ulster-Scots Language, Heritage and Culture, and a document that records all the comments submitted. The consultation was held from 11 July to 27 November 2012.
Summary evaluation report based on evaluations submitted by Councils regarding Community Festivals Fund outcomes.
Addressing bureaucracy: A report on tackling bureaucracy in government funding to the voluntary and community sector
This report provides a sound basis for ensuring that bureaucracy in grant administration is proportional, without compromising governance and control.
DfC's Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment, Design Review documentation.
You should read this booklet if you are the landlord or tenant of a tenancy which began before 1 April 2007 where the property was built before 1956.
The third progress report by the Sport Matters Implementation Group for the period October 2011 to September 2012.
The South East Coast masterplan will provide guidance on the future strategic development of the South East Coast as well as specific guidance on the location and form of development in the Town Centres of Newcastle, Kilkeel and Warrenpoint over the next 20 years.
Information from the twenty eighth meeting of the interdepartmental charter implementation group held on Thursday 5 July 2012.
The Clarification of Faith Based Memo details the definition of Faith Based organisations for the purpose of Neighbourhood Renewal.
A short guide to the layout and history of Grey Point Fort