Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (37) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (9) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (138) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (85) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (157) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (2) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (65) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (83) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (257) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (30) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (323) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (49) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (49) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (158) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (11) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (6) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (84) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (18) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (38) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Statistical reports (346) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Appeals Service and appealing decisions (8) Apply Appeals Service and appealing decisions filter
- Arts and culture (131) Apply Arts and culture filter
- Benefits and pensions (456) Apply Benefits and pensions filter
- Finding employment (16) Apply Finding employment filter
- Finding staff (3) Apply Finding staff filter
- Historic environment (105) Apply Historic environment filter
- Housing (151) Apply Housing filter
- Languages (38) Apply Languages filter
- Law and legislation (28) Apply Law and legislation filter
- Local government (179) Apply Local government filter
- Museums and libraries (31) Apply Museums and libraries filter
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) (10) Apply Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) filter
- Regeneration (97) Apply Regeneration filter
- Social inclusion (19) Apply Social inclusion filter
- Sport (69) Apply Sport filter
- Statistics and research (362) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support for children (36) Apply Support for children filter
- Voluntary and community (57) Apply Voluntary and community filter
- 2023 (112) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (390) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (236) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (125) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (208) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (150) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (97) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (132) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (228) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (74) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (47) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (43) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (38) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (31) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (18) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (6) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (9) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (10) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (2) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Master Trusts) (No. 2) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
The proposed Statutory Rule, the Occupational Pension Schemes (Master Trusts) (No. 2) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 revoke and replace the Occupational and Pension Schemes (Master Trusts) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 (S.R. 2022 No.
The People and Place Review team is committed to communication and engagement activities that ensures effective and consistent messaging both to those involved in the co-design process, elected members and wider interested stakeholders.
The Social Security (Habitual Residence and Past Presence) (Amendment No.2) Regs (NI) 2022 - screening
Urgent Urgent legislation was made in March 2022 to ensure that certain cohorts of people coming here from Ukraine as a result of the conflict, are exempt from the habitual residence test (HRT) and the past presence test (PPT) to facilitate entitlement to social security benef
The policy objective is to make a number of historically important books relating to Robbie Burns available on the internet.
The Department's Equality Scheme commits the Department to submitting a formal review of progress, on an annual basis, to the Equality Commission, setting out the action taken to fulfill Section 75 commitments. This is the report carried out for the year 2021-2022.
The Family Resources Survey for Northern Ireland 2020-21 was released on 22 September 2022. The proposed date of next publication will be Summer 2023.
Northern Ireland Child Maintenance Service Statistics: Data to June 2022 (experimental)
This quarterly publication provides an overview on the performance of the Child Maintenance Service in Northern Ireland. This publication contains information up to the quarter ending June 2022.
The Social Fund (Budgeting Loans) (Applications and Miscellaneous Provisions) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
These Regulations will allow the move from an entirely paper based process to one which incorporates an outbound/inbound telephone call between the Department and the claimant when making an application for a Budgeting Loan.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment) (Employer-Related Investments by Master Trusts) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022
This Regulatory Impact Assessment considers the impact of a Statutory Rule that amends existing regulations which restrict the extent to which occupational pension schemes can make certain investments with links to the employers who use the scheme, defined in the Pensions (Nor
The Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes (Disclosure of Information) (Statements of Benefits: Money Purchase Benefits) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022
This Regulatory Impact Assessment considers the impact of a Statutory Rule that amends regulation 17 of the Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes (Disclosure of Information) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2014 which concerns the provision of annual pension benefit statemen
This leaflet provides information on some aspects of the law that applies to prize competitions in Northern Ireland. It is not an authoritative nor a complete statement of the law and is only intended to provide a plain guide as to what is permissible and not permissible
The Social Fund Winter Fuel Payment (Temporary Increase) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
These Regulations will temporarily increase the Winter Fuel Payment lump sum by £300 for winter 2022/23.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Governance and Registration) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
The proposed Statutory Rule implements the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) remedies to address weak competition found within the investment consultancy and fiduciary management markets.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Governance and Registration) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022
This Regulatory Impact Assessment considers the impact of a Statutory Rule that amends the Occupational Pension Schemes (Scheme Administration) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1997 (“the 1997 Regulations”) and the Register of Occupational and Personal Pension Scheme
Northern Ireland Homelessness Bulletin January - June 2022
The Northern Ireland Homelessness bulletin is a biannual publication which contains information on a range of areas relating to homelessness.
The Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes (Disclosure of Information) (Statements of Benefits: Money Purchase Benefits) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
The proposed Statutory Rule the Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes (Disclosure of Information) (Statements of Benefits: Money Purchase Benefits) (Amendment) Regulations (NI) 2022 amends the Disclosure Regulations by introducing a new requirement on trustees or scheme ma
As Part of the Executive Programme on Paramilitarism & Organised Crime (EPPOC) previously known as Tackling Paramilitaries and Organised Crime Programme (TP, also known as Fresh Start), DfC is tasked with addressing Action B5 of the executive Action Plan (EAP):
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment) (Employer-related Investments by Master Trusts (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
The Rule amends existing legislation on employer-related investments for authorised Master Trusts (a type of multi-employer pension scheme) with 500 or more participating employers.
The Department for Communities (DfC) presents its Social Fund Account which has been prepared in accordance with a direction issued by the Department of Finance (DoF) in pursuance of section 146(4) of the Social Security Administration (NI) Act 1992.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Climate Change Governance and Reporting) (Amendment, Modification and Transitional Provision) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022 - screening
The proposed Statutory Rule introduces new requirements for trustees of certain occupational pension schemes to calculate and disclose a portfolio alignment metric describing the extent to which the scheme’s assets are aligned with the climate change goal of limiting the