The Welfare Reform (Northern Ireland) Order 2015 is introducing many changes to our current benefit systems. It will see many of them scrapped, with new benefits and payment systems introduced.This section provides details of each of the new changes.
- Welfare changes overview
- Welfare changes impact assessments
- The Independent Welfare Change Helpline
- New fraud and error powers
- Administrative Welfare Supplementary Payments
- Independent Review of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Assessment Process in Northern Ireland
- Universal Credit
- Universal Credit: information for landlords
- Welfare Mitigation Review
Related to Welfare changes
Most recent publications
Most recent news items
Access to information
How to request information from the Department for Communities including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme. You may also request your own personal information, via a Right of Access Request.