The redevelopment of Ravenhill began at the end of 2012 and the now Kingspan Stadium is complete. The new stadium has a capacity of 18,200. The Stadium was officially opened on 2 May 2014.
- three new stands were built
- memorial end stand provides seating for 2,500 and terracing for 1,350
- aquinas end stand, seating 3,200
- new grandstand to accommodate 3,200~
- Ulster Rugby website
The redevelopment of Windsor Park began on 6 May 2014 and is on track to be completed in October 2015. The new stadium will have a capacity of 18,000.
The redevelopment project includes:
- full replacement of the football surface and drainage
- demolition of the South Stand
- replacement of the South and East stands to provide modern spectator and media facilities
- refurbishment of the seating in the North Stands and replacement of flood light mast with the new floodlighting integrated at roof height
- Parallel to this project the Irish Football Association (IFA) are developing the West Stand
- IFA website
The Ulster Council of the GAA intends to develop a regional stadium for Gaelic Games at Casement Park.
The business case is in place and the UCGAA are working together with the Department to take the project forward.