The department has policy responsibility for the management of relationships between Government and the voluntary and community sector (the Sector). The main relationship between the sector and central government has been developed to include councils, health and education sectors.
- Introduction to working in partnership with the voluntary and community sector
- Guidance for working with the voluntary and community sector
- Joint Forum
- Community Wealth Building in Northern Ireland
- T:BUC Uniting Communities through leadership: Young Ambassadors
- T:BUC Uniting Communities: Uniting Opportunities
- Uniting Communities (T:BUC)
Related to Working in partnership with the voluntary and community sector
Most recent publications
Most recent news items
Access to information
How to request information from the Department for Communities including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme. You may also request your own personal information, via a Right of Access Request.