The department has policy responsibility for the management of relationships between Government and the voluntary and community sector (the Sector). The main relationship between the sector and central government has been developed to include councils, health and education sectors.
- Introduction to working in partnership with the voluntary and community sector
- Guidance for working with the voluntary and community sector
- Joint Forum
- Community Wealth Building in Northern Ireland
- T:BUC Uniting Communities through leadership: Young Ambassadors
- T:BUC Uniting Communities: Uniting Opportunities
- Uniting Communities (T:BUC)