Analytical Services Unit other research
These research and reports have been commissioned by the Department. Comments from the users on the data, analyses and conclusions of the bulletins would be welcomed by ASU.
- Overview of DfC Information Sources - June 2017
- CMS Survey of the Northern Ireland Child Maintenance Population 2016
- CMS Child Maintenance Choices Survey Report 2016
- CMS Customer Satisfaction Survey Report 2016
- Statistical Bulletins for Child Maintenance Service 30 Month Review
- An insight into Food Banks in Northern Ireland
- Survey of the Child Maintenance Population Final Report 2015
- Department for Social Development Research Compendium 2015
- CMS Customer Satisfaction Report 2014
- Survey of the Child Maintenance Population Final Report 2013
- An insight into Non-UK Nationals access to benefits in Northern Ireland
- Can you be in poverty if you have a job - NISRA magazine article
Voluntary and community
The following reports are based on research commissioned by the Department’s Voluntary and Community Unit (VCU) and carried out by ASU to collect information to estimate volunteering levels throughout NI.
- Volunteering in Northern Ireland Research 2017
- Volunteering in Northern Ireland Research 2016
- Voluntary and community research archive
The following reports are based on research commissioned by the Department’s Social Policy Unit (SPU).
National Insurance Number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK