Other DfC research

This section contains a series of research papers and research reports on various topics by Professional Services Unit.

Professional Services Unit other research

These research and reports have been commissioned by the Department. Comments from the users on the data, analyses and conclusions of the bulletins would be welcomed by PSU.

Social Policy

The following reports are based on research commissioned by the Department’s Social Policy Unit (SPU).

National Insurance Number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK

Contact us


Related to Other DfC research

Access to information

How to request information from the Department for Communities including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme. You may also request your own personal information, via a Right of Access Request.

Back to top