Professional Services Unit other research
These research and reports have been commissioned by the Department. Comments from the users on the data, analyses and conclusions of the bulletins would be welcomed by PSU.
- Measuring the Quality of Life of Disabled People and their Families Scoping Study Final Report
- Overview of DfC Information Sources - June 2017
- An insight into Food Banks in Northern Ireland
- Department for Social Development Research Compendium 2015
- An insight into Non-UK Nationals access to benefits in Northern Ireland
The following reports are based on research commissioned by the Department’s Social Policy Unit (SPU).
National Insurance Number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK