Professional Services Unit other research
These research and reports have been commissioned by the Department. PSU would welcome any feedback on the data, analyses and conclusions of the bulletins.
- A study on factors that enable or constrain take-up of Pension Credit
- Disability within the Northern Ireland Labour Market
- Northern Ireland Local Labour Market Insight dashboard
- An Examination of the Rates and Distribution of Poverty in Northern Ireland
- A Study of the Key Sources of Poverty Data in Northern Ireland
- A Scoping Review of the Literature on Poverty in Northern Ireland
- Measuring the Quality of Life of Disabled People and their Families Scoping Study Final Report
- Overview of DfC Information Sources - June 2017
- An insight into Food Banks in Northern Ireland
- Department for Social Development Research Compendium 2015
This Research Bulletin, jointly produced by Analytical Services Division in Department for Economy and Professional Services Unit in Department for Communities, sets out a short summary of what is known about the current state of the Northern Ireland labour market in the context of COVID-19, with a focus on young people as well as a range of indirect impacts.