Welfare Reform Information Booklets
A series of Welfare Reform Information Booklets containing analysis of specific policy measures can be found below as well as additional research on the benefit population of Northern Ireland.
- Autumn Statement 2015 Addendum to Summer Budget 2015
- The Impact of Summer Budget 2015 Policies in Northern Ireland (September 2015)
- Northern Ireland Personal Independence Payment Information (March 2016)
- Changes to Housing Support Information (November 2014)
- Northern Ireland Employment and Support Allowance Information (March 2016)
- Northern Ireland Benefit Cap Information (March 2016)
- Northern Ireland Universal Credit Information (September 2016)
- DSD NI Benefits and Tax Credits Study Lone Parents (October 2013)
- Work and the Welfare System: A survey of benefits and tax credits recipients in Northern Ireland (October 2013)
- DSDNI Benefits and Tax Credits Survey - NI Segmentation Report Pack (September 2013)
Welfare Reform Composite Evaluation Framework
A composite evaluation framework has been developed to measure the impact of the implementation of Welfare Reform in NI. Underpinning this are project specific evaluation strategies that have been developed in order to measure the impact of each project. The impact of the policies and their relevant mitigations will be evaluated at both the composite and project specific levels. The composite framework is detailed below alongside an accompanying document providing you with some further information.