The Department for Communities is hosting a Sports Safety Conference to provide an opportunity for those involved in safety across the sports sector and beyond to hear from experts on a broad range of safety topics.
The Conference will have particular interest to sports grounds owners and operators, sports governing bodies, sports clubs and those from the emergency services who are involved with managing safety at sports events.
This event is provided free of charge and will include a light lunch. Please note that places are limited and early registration is advisable.
For further information or to register your interest in this event, please contact Sports Branch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the Sports Safety Conference Agenda
134 Mount Merrion Avenue
|Date:||Friday 24 March|
|Time:||Registration at 9.30am
Seminar 10.00am - 3.30pm
- Woman convicted for £23,000 benefit fraud 20 October 2017
- Conviction for £16,000 benefit fraud 19 October 2017
- Woman convicted of benefit fraud at Londonderry Magistrates’ Court 19 October 2017
- Woman convicted for £14,000 benefit fraud 18 October 2017