The Department for Communities is hosting a Sports Safety Conference to provide an opportunity for those involved in safety across the sports sector and beyond to hear from experts on a broad range of safety topics.
The Conference will have particular interest to sports grounds owners and operators, sports governing bodies, sports clubs and those from the emergency services who are involved with managing safety at sports events.
This event is provided free of charge and will include a light lunch. Please note that places are limited and early registration is advisable.
For further information or to register your interest in this event, please contact Sports Branch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the Sports Safety Conference Agenda
134 Mount Merrion Avenue
|Date:||Friday 24 March|
|Time:||Registration at 9.30am
Seminar 10.00am - 3.30pm
- DFC News Release - SUSPENDED SENTENCE FOR £40,000 BENEFIT FRAUD 18 January 2018
- DFC News Release - LONDONDERRY MAN CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD 18 January 2018
- DFC News Release - BELFAST WOMAN CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD 18 January 2018
- Lisburn man convicted of benefit fraud 16 January 2018