Following safety checks due to the fire at Primark, normal service will resume at the Department for Communities offices in CastleCourt and Royal Avenue Social Security Office on Thursday 30 August.
The building will be open as normal for staff access. Service to customers will recommence from 9am for anyone visiting Royal Avenue Social Security Office and/or contacting the Department about:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Carers Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Welfare Supplementary Payments
Universal Credit remains unaffected.
Thanks to all our customers for their understanding during today’s closure.
If you need to visit Royal Avenue Social Security Office on Wednesday 29 August you can instead use the North Belfast office in the Design Centre, 39 Corporation Street, Belfast.
The Department for Communities apologises for any inconvenience.
- Two convicted at Belfast Magistrates’ Court of benefit fraud 16 July 2019
- Benefit fraud weekly review 11 July 2019
- Conditional discharge for £2,000 benefit fraud 09 July 2019
- Appointments and reappointments to the board of Libraries NI 09 July 2019