Following safety checks due to the fire at Primark, normal service will resume at the Department for Communities offices in CastleCourt and Royal Avenue Social Security Office on Thursday 30 August.
The building will be open as normal for staff access. Service to customers will recommence from 9am for anyone visiting Royal Avenue Social Security Office and/or contacting the Department about:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Carers Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Welfare Supplementary Payments
Universal Credit remains unaffected.
Thanks to all our customers for their understanding during today’s closure.
If you need to visit Royal Avenue Social Security Office on Wednesday 29 August you can instead use the North Belfast office in the Design Centre, 39 Corporation Street, Belfast.
The Department for Communities apologises for any inconvenience.
- Minister opens £1Million Covid Safe Sports Pack Fund 21 September 2020
- Disability Benefits Operational Update 17 September 2020
- Minster announces extension to Child Poverty Strategy 11 September 2020
- New Jobs & Skills page launched on NI Direct 09 September 2020