The Department for Communities, in partnership with Belfast City Council, is hosting a major job fair in Belfast on Tuesday 21 February 2017.
The job fair will take place in the Europa Hotel Belfast between 10.00am and 3.00pm and is free to attend. More than 70 employers will take part including employers from the care, manufacturing, hospitality and financial services sectors and many more.
The Belfast Job Fair aims to offer people who are seeking employment the opportunity to meet up with a range of prospective employers and apply for work. It is a chance to find out more about how to enhance your employability and learn about the types of jobs that are currently available.
The Department for Communities’ Job Search Services and Disability Employment Service and the Department for the Economy’s Careers Service along with other support organisations will also be on hand to provide advice and guidance on training and employment programmes currently available for anyone seeking to upskill or retrain.
Notes to editors:
- The Job Fair and Advice Forum will take place on Tuesday 21 February 2017 in the Europa Hotel Belfast between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
- Further information for jobseekers is also available on the nidirect website
- All media enquiries should be directed to the Department for Communities Press Office on 028 90 823503. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Moyraverty man convicted of benefit fraud 23 February 2017
- Two convicted of benefit fraud at Ballymena court 23 February 2017
- Steps 2 Success Statistical Bulletin (October 2014 to December 2016) is published 23 February 2017
- Northern Ireland Benefits Statistics Summary at November 2016 is published 22 February 2017