Benefit claimants who are Danske Bank account holders due to receive payment on Monday 3 September have instead been paid today, Friday 31 August 2018.
No-one will miss out on a payment and customers do not need to take any further action. This only relates to Danske bank account holders. No other banks are affected.
Affected claimants should take account of this early payment and plan their budget accordingly.
The Department for Communities apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries to DfC Press Office on 028 90 823 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @CommunitiesNI
- Benefit fraud weekly review 12 November 2018
- Confiscation Order against Cookstown man 09 November 2018
- Extension of appointments to the Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment in Northern Ireland 08 November 2018
- Northern Ireland once again seek World Cup success in Mexico 07 November 2018