Benefit claimants who are Danske Bank account holders due to receive payment on Monday 3 September have instead been paid today, Friday 31 August 2018.
No-one will miss out on a payment and customers do not need to take any further action. This only relates to Danske bank account holders. No other banks are affected.
Affected claimants should take account of this early payment and plan their budget accordingly.
The Department for Communities apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries to DfC Press Office on 028 90 823 502 or email email@example.com Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @CommunitiesNI
- Ní Chuilín welcomes additional £27m Covid funding 23 November 2020
- Ní Chuilín - £44m in Covid-19 Heating Payments to issue by January 2021 23 November 2020
- The Right to a Home 20 November 2020
- Supporting older people to live to their fullest potential 19 November 2020