The Department for Communities has launched a public consultation on changes to its Discretionary Support scheme.
The Equality Impact Assessment (EQIA) sets out the Department’s changes to the scheme which will begin on July 3.
The Consultation on Changes to the Discretionary Support Scheme can be located on the DfC website.
The Department welcomes comment on any aspects of the document. Interested parties are encouraged to make responses by 11 August 2023 with the final date for responses being 25 September 2023.
Responses are sought by online survey, email or post.
Notes to editors:
- The Consultation on Changes to the Discretionary Support Scheme is available
- The online survey can be accessed here:
- Postal responses can be sent to:
Social Security Policy, Legislation and Decision-Making Services
Department for Communities
Level 8, Causeway Exchange
1-7 Bedford Street
Telephone: 028 9082 3252
- The outcomes of the Department’s EQIA will be posted on the Department’s website.
- Media enquiries to DfC Press Office:
- Department for Communities celebrates success of Special Olympics Ulster athletes at World Summer Games 21 September 2023
- Competition to appoint Members and Expert Advisors to the Ministerial Advisory Group (MAG) and the Built Environment NI 21 September 2023
- Closure of Boiler Replacement Scheme 21 September 2023
- Department for Communities commits to more investment in Warrenpoint Front Shore 21 September 2023