The Department for Communities has launched a public consultation on changes to its Discretionary Support scheme.
The Equality Impact Assessment (EQIA) sets out the Department’s changes to the scheme which will begin on July 3.
The Consultation on Changes to the Discretionary Support Scheme can be located on the DfC website.
The Department welcomes comment on any aspects of the document. Interested parties are encouraged to make responses by 11 August 2023 with the final date for responses being 25 September 2023.
Responses are sought by online survey, email or post.
Notes to editors:
- The Consultation on Changes to the Discretionary Support Scheme is available
- The online survey can be accessed here:
- Postal responses can be sent to:
Social Security Policy, Legislation and Decision-Making Services
Department for Communities
Level 8, Causeway Exchange
1-7 Bedford Street
Telephone: 028 9082 3252
- The outcomes of the Department’s EQIA will be posted on the Department’s website.
- Media enquiries to DfC Press Office:
- Communities Minister outlines way forward for Sign Languages 20 February 2024
- My priority is to deliver positive change for people - Lyons 13 February 2024
- Public Appointment opportunity: Appointment of the Vice-Chair and Members to the board of Sport Northern Ireland 08 February 2024
- Reminder to landlords to renew registration 01 February 2024