Find out more about the Legislation that governs the work of PRONI, access rules and disposal...


Related to Dealing with PRONI

Access to information

How to request information from the Department for Communities including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme. You may also request your own personal information, via a Right of Access Request.

Back to top