Right of Access Request form

Date published: 12 October 2020

You have the right to request your information from the Department for Communities (DfC). This is known as the ‘Right of Access’ under the UK General Data Protection Regulations (UKGDPR) and Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018. It is also known as a Subject Access Request.

You can make a Right of Access Request (RAR) verbally or in writing. You may make the request to the Departmental office you were in contact with or via the Data Protection Officer


Please Note: You are only entitled to ask for your own personal data and not that of a third party. If you are acting on behalf of someone as their representative – you will need to include proof of this.

Back to top