The Department for Communities has launched a public consultation on funding proposals as part of its Budget Settlement for 2023-24 financial year.
It follows the announcement by the Secretary of State on the 2023-24 budget allocations.
The Equality Impact Assessment (EQIA) sets out the Department’s initial assessment of the impact of the Draft Budget on spending proposals for the 2023-24 financial year and the potential impact on a range of public services.
The consultation can be located on the DfC website.
The Department welcomes comment on any aspects of the document. Interested parties are encouraged to make responses by 7 June 2023, which will used to inform the Department’s allocation of 2023-24 funds. Any further consultation responses received between 7 June 2023 to 02 August 2023 will be used to inform further mitigation measures and reallocation of any additional funding available during 2023-24.
Responses are sought by the online survey, email or post.
Notes to editors:
- The outcomes of the Department’s EQIA will be posted on the Department’s website.
- Media enquiries to DfC Press Office on email email@example.com
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on twitter @CommunitiesNI
- Change in delivery of the Affordable Warmth Scheme 02 June 2023
- Competition to appoint a new Commissioner to the Board of the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland 30 May 2023
- The re-appointment of two Members to the Board of Ulster Supported Employment Ltd (USEL) 19 May 2023
- Department consults on funding challenges 10 May 2023