As part of Government’s Reducing Bureaucracy programme your organisation is required to register with and upload a number of master documents to the Government Funders Database (GFD).
Registration and logging in
Register your organisation with GFD.
Those organisations who have previously registered with GFD can log-in.
If you are unsure whether your organisation is registered or not, you can search for an organisation.
The documents which MUST be uploaded to the GFD are as follows:
- Constitution and/or Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Most recent set of Audited/Certified/adopted accounts.
- Organisation Chart
- List of office bearers
- Rental agreement (if applicable)
- Click on link: https://govfundingpublic.nics.gov.uk/Home.aspx
- Click on “click here to enter”
- From the home page click on “register/log in”.
- Type in organisation unique reference number (number only) and password (these are in the letter received at registration). If you have forgotten your log-in details or require any assistance with GFD, please email email@example.com
- If you have not logged in recently you will be asked to change your password.
- To change your password:
- type in the old password in the top box and then type in your new password in the second box, then repeat your new password in the third box.
- Click on change password.
- Click on continue.
- You will return to the log in screen.
- Type in organisation unique reference number and new password.
- Click on Log In.
- This will take you to the Organisation Details screen.
To add a new document
- Click on Edit Attached Organisation Documents.
- New documents attachments page contains 2 tabs Key Documents and Archived Documents
- Click on “Add a new document”
- Using <key document title>, click on drop down box and select the relevant key document listed
- Click on <browse> to select the correct document from your files
- Double click on the chosen document
- Click on <upload> – the key document will now be added.
- If a key document, with the selected key document title, already exists it will automatically be archived after you click on the <upload> button.
- Repeat these steps to add each document.
To archive a document
- You can use this option to directly archive a key document
- You must first select a document by clicking on <Select> beside the chosen document
- Click on the <archive a document> tab. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to archive the document, before it is archived.
- This tab holds all archived documents. Users cannot amend this list.
To return to the Organisation Details screen
- Click on <Back> to return to the Organisation Details screen
- The documents added will now be visible on this screen
- The documents can be viewed by clicking on the chosen document