Landlord request for a managed payment/rent arrears deduction

Date published: 01 November 2017

This form is used for a landlord to request a Managed Payment or rent arrears deductions, or both.   


Once you have completed the form you can send it to:

Universal Credit Northern Ireland
Back to top