- Identification and promotion of best practice in the design of our urban and rural places through strategic advice into spatial policy making
- Identification and promotion of best design practice in landscape, urban, and building design, with particular reference to the climate crisis
- Identification and promotion of procurement models that recognise the qualitative value of good design
- Identification and promotion of best practice in design-review procedures to ensure design quality is ultimately delivered through individual design proposals
- Identification and promotion of civic stewardship as an integrated concept ensuring the sustained viability of well-designed spaces, places, and buildings.
- Promotion of design as a creative approach to placemaking with widespread potential benefit for society.
We will do this by providing independent, constructive, and expert advice on development proposals to facilitate the planning process and deliver results. We are here to promote successful: