There is the perception that:
- Well-designed buildings and places cost too much money and time to deliver;
- Viability and aspiration are not aligned;
- The design and planning process takes too long and is uncertain;
- Development does not address community needs;
MAG seeks to address these challenges and facilitate efficient design and development. We offer:
- Free and impartial advice from experienced professionals in the fields of architecture, landscape, planning, transport and community engagement.
- Independent advice to mediate and expedite the engagement between local authority planners and developers.
- A design review process that facilitates best outcomes quickly.
- MAG will provide best practice and relevant precedents.
- By engaging with MAG, promoters can demonstrate an open and robust design development process.