Research has been carried out into a number of key issues affecting the lesbian, gay and bisexual community. Please click on the links below to view some of the most recent reports.
- Hate Crime - Through Our Eyes: perceptions and experiences of lesbian, gay and bisexual people towards hate crime and policing in Northern Ireland
- Employment - experiences of lesbian, gay and bisexual people in the workplace
- Education - Left out of the Equation. A report on the experiences of gay and bisexual young people at school
- Older people - Making this home my home. Making nursing and residential more inclusive for older lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender people
- Substance Use - All Partied Out. Substance use in NI’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community
- LGBT people with disabilities - Multiple identity; multiple exclusions and human rights: the experiences of people with disabilities who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people living in Northern Ireland
- Emotional health and well being - though our minds. Exploring the emotional health and wellbeing of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in Northern Ireland