Project title: ID2665864 - Provision of interpretation, translation and transcription services
NI public sector officials may require interpretation, translation or transcription services in order to carry out their duties effectively and deliver services to the public.
The framework provides access to a number of suppliers who can provide these services in a wide range of languages, and also British and Irish sign language.
Framework start date: 1 February 2022
Framework end date: 31 January 2026
A list of organisations which can participate in this arrangement is available.
Information is available at the links below, explaining how public sector bodies can access these services:
- Translation and transcription services
- Face to face and video interpreting services
- Telephone interpreting services
- Sign language, lip speaking, electronic and manual note taking and makaton services
More information can be obtained from:
Central Translation Hub for the Public Sector
- telephone: 028 9051 5114
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org